Using Technology in Arabic ClassesMarch 14, 2023 2023-03-14 16:44
Using Technology in Arabic Classes
Presenter overview: Ms. Resam Srewel
The importance of technology in online teaching:
Technology can be used in several administrative matters, such as:
- Sharing assessment results with teachers and the administration.
- Classify and archive worksheets and test samples.
- Classify visual, audible, and readable materials and texts in a shared archive that all teachers can add and benefit from to share experiences and materials.
In the educational section, technology has many applications among which are the following:
- Social media: they can be used to help students develop their skills after classes, for example, the teacher can ask the student to read and record texts and send these records to their teacher to correct them which saves time in class.
- Educational websites: there are many websites, such as Quizlet and Kahoot, to design educational games, interactive lessons, and worksheets which facilitates the teaching process and makes it more enjoyable.
- Presentations: using the most famous tool, PowerPoint, presentations can provide an entertaining atmosphere in class and they can include all the previous ideas, in addition to many games and exercises.